Dube's

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hockey World Cup

Hockey world cup is around the corner but there is not even half the excitement of the soccer world cup. I am not blaming anyone - I myself was quite a bit more excited about soccer than I can ever get about hockey. I know its a shame, hockey is our national game and we should care. Or may be not. It should probably be other way round. I care about a game, so it becomes my national game and not vice versa. Nevertheless, who cares. Anyways, its all about marketing. And as long as hockey is ruled by people like KPS Gill, I might as well skip watching games in which India will lose, no one will care and players will be axed. I would still like to wish the players a best of luck and hope they can improve upon their past performance. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home